It’s ‘Teach Me Thursday’ where I feature several cool tutorials and DIY projects you can do at home in several categories. I hope they inspire you to do something crafty today.
Coupon & Money Saving Ideas
1. Coupon Organizer-Cash Wallet
2. DIY Natural Dish soap
3. Start a Coupon Train – Sharing grocery coupons between a small group of people.
4. Wicked Cheap Handbook – is a tutorial on how to gather a ‘coupon stash’
Project & Craft Ideas
5. Scallop Flower Tutorial – Utilizing your basic scallop punch to create simple, but beautiful paper flowers.
6. Chalkboard Flower Pots – Sweet/colorful pots you can write on.
7. Reusable Swiffer Duster Tutorial – a tutorial to make your own reusable Swiffer duster cloth.
8. DIY Maganetic Chalkboard Calendar
9. Chinese Cookies tutorial
10. Sweet Berrylicious Treat Box Tutorial - a tutorial and download to make treat boxes.
11. Kentucky Derby Party – Entertaining kids at a Kentucky Derby Party
12. The Perfect Guest Room – How to create and inviting guest room.
Food & Recipes
13. Menu Planning Made Easier
14. Rosemary Oregano Chicken - Recipe w/ printable recipe card
15. Cinnamon Rolls for Friends - Taking unbaked cinnamon rolls to friends to enjoy the fresh baked goodies at home.
16. Homemade Lemonade and Fancy Straws