1. Cut your paper to 4 or 5 inch squares.
2. Draw two lines, going from corner to corner, intersecting in the middle.
3. Cut on the lines, stopping about 1/2" from the middle.
4. Make a hole in each upper left corner and in the middle of your paper.
5. Push a brad through the outside of one corner, and repeat for all 4 corners.
6. Push the brad through the center hole.
7. Pinch the end of your paper straw and poke a hole through.
8. Push the brad through the hole in the paper straw and open your brad to keep the pinwheel in place.