Step 1: Cut a piece of duct tape 4 inches long.
Step 2: Fold the right side of the duct tape over to meet the middle.
Step 3: Fold the other side to meet the middle.
Step 4: Pinch the middle inward to form a bow.
Step 5: Cut another piece of duct tape into 1 1/2 inches and fold over.
Tip ~ Leave a small portion of the sticky back exposed so that it will stick to the middle of the bow.
To hold the bow into place in your hair, simply pull a bobby-pin through the backside and attach!
This is what it will look like in your hair.
* Celebrate the 4th of July! 31 Free Printables!
* 14 Sweet Candy Gram Ideas
* 34 Cool Clothespin Crafts to Make
* 29 Simple Ways to Entertain for the 4th of July
* 11 3-Ingredient Summer Crockpot Recipes
Work at Home Mom Services