Step 1: Cut a piece of duct tape 4 inches long.
Step 2: Fold the right side of the duct tape over to meet the middle.
Step 3: Fold the other side to meet the middle.
Step 4: Pinch the middle inward to form a bow.
Step 5: Cut another piece of duct tape into 1 1/2 inches and fold over.
Tip ~ Leave a small portion of the sticky back exposed so that it will stick to the middle of the bow.
To hold the bow into place in your hair, simply pull a bobby-pin through the backside and attach!
This is what it will look like in your hair.
* 29 Paper Plate Crafts for Kids
* 16 Easy Out-of-the-Box S'mores Recipes
* 21 Best Organization Hacks
* 22 DIY Earrings Tutorials That Knocked Our Socks Off
* 28 Ideas for Gorgeous DIY Gallery Walls
Work at Home Mom Services