Step 1: Cut a piece of duct tape 4 inches long.
Step 2: Fold the right side of the duct tape over to meet the middle.
Step 3: Fold the other side to meet the middle.
Step 4: Pinch the middle inward to form a bow.
Step 5: Cut another piece of duct tape into 1 1/2 inches and fold over.
Tip ~ Leave a small portion of the sticky back exposed so that it will stick to the middle of the bow.
To hold the bow into place in your hair, simply pull a bobby-pin through the backside and attach!
This is what it will look like in your hair.
* 15 Spooky DIY Halloween Wreaths
* 24 Creative DIY Halloween Costumes for Kids
* 10 Easy Recipes to Make Slime
* 13 Easy Halloween Pumpkin Design Ideas
* 20 How to Make Homemade Soap Recipes
Work at Home Mom Services