Looking for some extra help with teaching your children their sight words? Check out these hands on, fun sight word printables for Kindergarten level readers!
- Cut out the Sight Word tiles, then use them to build the words.
- Laminate then use dry-erase markers to write in spell the words.
- Play “Sight Word Bingo”. Have students put a pom-pom, or glass bead on each word card as it is called, 3 in a row wins!
- Use magnetic letters, or any other alphabet tiles you have to spell the words on a cookie sheet.
- Use tracing pages to practice sight word handwriting and spelling.
About the contributor: Erica is a wife, a mother to 4 awesome kiddos, and a homeschooler. She authors Confessions Of A Homeschooler that offers tons of free printables, resources, ideas and homeschool curriculum. She likes to digi-scrap and dabbles in graphic design and photography in her *free* time. Visit www.confessionsofahomeschooler.com for more great printables!