Here’s an idea for a fun bib” invitation for an Italian themed restaurant
How to Make:
1. Make a template with regular white paper of a triangle. (Don’t make it too big, ideally you want to be able to make 2 out of each piece of paper.)
2. Retrace the triangle and give it more personality by making the edges “not so straight”. Also make your ends smaller like it’s shaped like a napkin tied as a bib.
3. Print out the invitation info on solid paper. I made 2 invitations per sheet.
3. Use your template and trace it onto gingham paper. When you cut it out cut it about 1/4″ larger on every side.
4. Then take the same template and trace it onto solid paper, keeping the printed information center with the template. Cut it out.
5. Glue the solid paper to the gingham paper. Glue ends together. Embellish with food stickers.
6. Add a sticky magnet to the back so they can display it on their fridge.
Print Free File: Italian Bib Invitation