Print out and make this fun Transformer Memory game for your party. This game is a little different from a typical memory game as you try to match the Transformer to what it transforms into. (ie. Man and car)
Print Free File:Download
You can make a Memory Game Board like the one in the picture.
1. Make the cards but gluing the front and back onto red paper and then laminate.
2. Hole punch each card at the top
3. Make a small slit with a knife above where you want the ribbon on the card to go into
4. Use ribbon to go through the hole and into the slit
5. Tape the ribbon on the back.
This way players can easily turn over the card and it stays in place. You can also keep this game for a family activity later.
The Rules for Playing "MEMORY"
1. Mix up the cards.
2. Lay them in rows, face down.
3. Turn over any two cards.
4. If the two cards match, keep them.
5. If they don't match, turn them back over.
6. Remember what was on each card and where it was.
7. Watch and remember during the other player's turn.
8. The game is over when all the cards have been matched.
9. The player with the most matches wins.