Print out below and make this fun bingo game to do at a Transformer party and/or as a Party Favor for each guest.
Print Free File:DownloadHow to Make:
1. Print out the Bingo cards and images.
2. Cut out - make sure you leave a little white space.
3. Cut colored cardstock or paper a little larger than picture.
4. Glue picture to cardstock.
The Rules for Playing Bingo:
1. Pass out a Bingo card to every player.
2. A caller pulls out a picture card from a bowl or other container.
3. Check to see if you have that picture on your Bingo card.
* If you do place a M&M or other "marker" on that picture.
* If you do not, do nothing.
4. If you are the first to fill three pictures in a row vertically, horizontally, or diagonally, you yell BINGO! loudly, so that the caller can hear you. Then you win.