Here are 8 beautiful ways to make tote bags that also include free patters. Whoohoo! These totes are great for grocery bags, gift ideas, or just for every day use. Each tote bag pattern is unique and has it's own simple tutorial with pictures on how to make it!
Tote Bag Pattern
1. How to make a simple (reversible) tote bag pattern - an easy tote bag tutorial with pictures from Cindy with Skip to My Lou.
2. Make a Doily Monogrammed Tote Bag - With the holidays quickly approaching, you can easily make these up ahead of time, and while your out shopping, pick up goodies to fill them.
3. Tank top totes six pockets or gathered - Before you pack away your summer clothes for the winter, you might want to set one of your tank tops aside to make one of these easy totes.
4. Make a bird seed bag grocery tote - for reusable materials these days, and I found my husband throwing away this giant bird seed bag, which was about to be used as a trash bag.
How to Make a Tote
5. How to make Recycled T-Shirt Tote Bag - Are you looking for a great, low-cost recycling project to do at home or with a group? This is IT! This is a great way to use last season's team t-shirts or a previous year's event t-shirts!
6. How to Make a Yoga Tote Bag - Make your yoga mat even easier to carry with this simple ruffled tote bag pattern.
7. Wild Things embellished tote bag pattern - Here is a fun tutorial on how to embellish a canvas tote bag into the Wild Things theme. You can use these steps for any theme you'd like.
8. DIY Reversible Tote Bag - The bag was so easy to make and after I finished it it very quickly became my main purse.