Thanksgiving will be here before we know it! If you're looking to make your Thanksgiving Day a little more fun why not try some of these creative Thanksgiving crafts! There's a Thanksgiving craft idea for just about everyone. I hope you're inspired to make something today.
If you have a Thanksgiving tutorial on your blog, feel free to submit it! I would love to feature you. Tomorrow I'll be featuring Thanksgiving Decorating tutorials.
1. Thankful Wall - I just adore this chalkboard painted frame with cornucopia chalk holders.
2. Thanksgiving Blessing Board - it would be lovely to have a place for people to write down and display what they are thankful for at your gathering.
3. Thanks Board-Display What You Are Thankful For - I think this is such a Thanksgiving craft that you can use all month long to display what you're grateful for.
4. Count Your Blessings Wipe Off Board - It's our family list of things we're thankful for. We each wrote some things we recognize as our blessings.
5. Leaf Placemats turned into Pillows - I just adore how she took these leaf placemats from Wal-Mart and made pillows into them.
6. DIY Fabric Leave Bowls - A cool accessory to your Thanksgiving Day table.
7. Give Thanks Banner - I just love this fun Thanksgiving paper craft.
8. Turkey Beanie - This isn't an actual tutorial but I just love the idea of having a crochet turkey with ribbon feathers. I thought it might inspire you to make something similar.