Today I'm featuring 36 Thanksgiving activities and kids crafts you can make with your kids for Thanksgiving day. Many of these are cheap to create and take almost no preparation. I hope you have a blast playing with your children on Thanksgiving.
5. Thanksgiving Activity Place Mat - I printed everything but the pictures on the computer, guessing how much space i needed and leaving blank spaces to fill with stamping.
6. Cereal Box Turkey Craft - Here are some adorable turkey's you can make with your preschoolers as a fun Thanksgiving craft.
7. Thanksgiving Count Down Activity Calendar - It features a month worth of fun Thanksgiving inspired activities including crafts, science experiments, exercises to encourage imagination, fine/ gross motor skills, math activities and more.
8. Turkey Toes Favor - Here is a cute favor that the kiddos would enjoy on Thanksgiving when inspiration hit
17. Play-dough Turkey Craft - The turkey playdough play set. These would make great busy hands for the 3-5 year old crowd...especially handy during food preparation time on the big day
18. How to make autumn leaves - This is a fun painting craft you can do with the kids and get your home all decked out in autumn foliage.
19. Fall Leave Coasters - They are made from foam sheets, colored duct tape, pressed leaves, and some clear contact paper.
20. Painting Pine cones - Let the kids use their creativity to paint pine cones. You can glitter them afterward to add a little sparkle, hot glue ribbon to turn them into an ornament, or use as a place card for the Thanksgiving table.