- 1 box of dried jumbo pasta shells, cooked according to package directions, rinsed and drained
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (1.25 ounces) Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup of water
- 1 can (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese - divided
- 1 jar chunky salsa - divided
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread 1/4 cup salsa over bottom of casserole dish.
- Cook beef in large skillet until brown; drain.
- Add seasoning mix and water; cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Add beans and 3/4 cup cheese; mix well.
- Fill pasta shells with beef mixture; place on baking dish, filled side up.
- Spoon remaining salsa over shells; top with remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with green onions and remaining cheese.
- Serve with sour cream.
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
About the Author:
Stephanie Dulgarian is the creator of Somewhat Simple. She is married to her best friend and a mom of 4 kids living Arizona, USA. She loves ice cream, autumn, Sunday naps, traveling, game nights and shopping. She is not a fan of unloading the dishwasher, Peeps marshmallow candies, mushrooms, and she despises laundry more than anything else in the world!A few of her favorite creations on her blog include Let's Celebrate Board, Master Bedroom Collage and The Dry-Erase Glass Calendar.