What to do in the summer time to keep those kiddos busy is always a dilemma. Now that July is approaching the newness of summer has worn off and if you live in Texas it's too hot to be outside. Never fear mommies - blogger's to the rescue! I've got your back with some fabulous boredom buster ideas from other mothers.
Be sure to submit your own ideas
as I'll be featuring them all summer long.
1. Chocolate On my Cranium's summer advent calendar
2. Crazy Adventures in Parenting summer boredom busters using water
3. Carissa's "Help! My kids are driving me crazy
4. Frugal Catholic Mommy boredom busters
; Part 1
and Part 2
Summer Activities for Kids
5. Drive in movie night
- in your living room with cardboard cars.
6. Build a Fairy House
out fabric, nature, or paper.
7. Learn how to sew a child's tent
over on Sew,Mama,Sew.
8. Make paper castles
9. Family Summer Center
from Craftzine (Part 1
, Part 2
10. How about Ice Cars
from Duke's & Duchessess.
11. Make a newspaper hut
like Paper Paints.
12. These bubble wands
would be fun to make with your kiddos.
I hope you all do something extra fun with your kiddos this week. If you'd like more summer activity inspiration
, check out these previous posts:
- Special Themed Day
- Don't Eat Pete Game
- Fun Summer Activities
- More Summer Fun
- Daily Schedule
- Olympic Activities for Kids
- 12 Course Lunch
- Lots of ideas in the Family Fun Category