Here's a fun activity you can do as a family or at a Star Wars Birthday party.
How to Make:
1. Print out the Bingo cards and images.
2. Cut out - make sure you leave a little white space.
3. Cut color cardstock or paper a little larger than picture.
4. Glue picture to cardstock.
Print Free File: DownloadThe Rules for Playing Bingo:
1. Pass out a Bingo card to every player.
2. A caller pulls out a picture card from a bowl or other container.
3. Check to see if you have that picture on your Bingo card.
* If you do place a M&M or other "marker" on that picture.
* If you do not, do nothing.
4. If you are the first to fill three pictures in a row vertically, horizontally, or diagnally, you yell BINGO! loudly, so that the caller can hear you. Then you win.
Make a copy of this game for each guest at the party as an amazing parting gift! Print out the "Star Wars Bingo Label" and glue it to the front of a colored accordian folder.
Print Free File: Download