Decorating with sheet music is all the rage and can be a cheap way to make something beautiful for your home. Today I'm featuring 10 ways to decorate with sheet music! These are all crafts you can make out of book pages.
5. How to make a Sheet Music Wreath - This wreath is about 18 inches with a closed center. I am really pleased with the results this time! I finished it off with several layers of smaller cones.
6. New Year's Party Hat - Make a fun party hat for New Year's Eve out of sheet music.
7. Sheet music print candles - Mod podge is not flammable, so use your old piano music and mod podge onto candles to create your own Pottery Barn knock-off versions.
8. Make Your Own Key Hanger - I like the sheet music and Typewriter trends out there right now, so I decided I would incorporate all 3 types of keys: music keys, typewriter keys, and car keys.
Sheet Music Furniture
9. Vintage Sheet Music Dresser - I purchased this antique dresser at an auction for $6.00 last fall. The veneer was chipped and bubbled and beyond my ability to repair. So, I had to come up with a way to cover it.
10. Sheet Music Sofa Table - Stained sheet music and then painted the table heirloom white by Rustoleum to create this gorgeous second hand furniture.