It's almost Leap Year!! Here are tons of "froggy" inspired games, treats, and crafts to celebrate this special day that comes only once every 4 years. You will love these 9 leap year party games and printables. They are easy to make and fun activities for kids of all ages.
Pin the Crown on the Frog
- Here's a poster you can print out on 4 sheets of paper, glue on a green posterboard and laminate, or simply tape together for an easy and fun game!
Musical Lily Pads
- Print out these lily pads and tape on the floor. Play with the same rules as musical chairs.
- Print out a bunch of these cute frogs and hide them around your house for the kiddos to find.Frog Bean Bag Craft
- You could use this as a craft, in a game, and also as a party favor for each guest. It has a template all ready for you to print out.
Pass the Toad
Using a stuff animal frog, play this game like "Hot Potato". Eliminating a player who has the frog when the music stops until there is one winner left.
The project requires either sewing or hot glue skills. A child of age 9 or so could do the project with adult supervision.
Printable Frog Origami
~ Make a fun frog puppet out of a paper plate and construction paper.
Frog Cup Cakes
- You could decorate these cute cupcakes as an activity or just have them ready for dessert.
You could order one of these cute Frog shirts
, or make your own! Consider making these for your kiddos or for each guest at the party.
What are you doing to celebrate Leap Year?