Print Free File: Download
Here are some guidelines you can use when you set up your dinner club.
To surround ourselves with friends, try new restaurants, have fun, and enjoy adult conversation.
* We will meet the 4th Saturday of every month. (Except December.)
* At least two couples will rotate into a different group each month.
* Each couple will host at least two dinner clubs each year.
* No children. However infants are welcome.
* Please no restaurants with the majority of entrées over $25/person unless agreed upon by the group.
2. Chair Couple Responsibilities
* Remind the Host Couples its their month to organize the club.
* Organize the rotating schedule.
* Pass out surveys.
3. Host Couple Responsibility:
* Select the restaurant and/or activity for that month. (Anything goes: game night,dinner out, dessert, etc. Please no movies.)
* The assigned host couple is responsible for sending out an invitation to each member of the club two weeks prior and send an e-mail reminder a couple days before.
* Make sure the restaurant has the capacity for our group and make a reservation if required.
* If the majority of one group cannot attend the dinner, the hosts can invite a guest couple or call the other group to see if they can join them.
4. Couple Responsibility:
* Get a babysitter.
* Each couple should RSVP to their host couple at least a week in advance.
* If an emergency comes up, call the host couple as soon as possible. This eliminates people from waiting on you at the restaurant and holding up dinner.
* Each couple should have a great attitude and be willing to try new restaurants, foods, and activities.
* The participating couples do not need to worry about getting a substitute couple if they are unable to attend.
5. Likes and Dislikes:
A survey of likes, dislikes and theme meal preferences will be gathered from each member.