Hi, I'm Jen from Tatertots and Jello
! It's so fun to be here on Tip Junkie -- one of my favorite blogs EVER. With the festive Holidays upon us, I am so excited to be
a part of the Tip Junkies Top Ten Holiday Trends
series to show you how to gift wrap with my top 10 Favorite Gift Wrapping Ideas!
How To Gift Wrap
1. Use everyday materials for gift wrap.
You can wrap your presents and make your own bows out of everyday things around your house like -- newspapers, magazines, cheesecloth, tissue paper, burlap, grocery bags and maps!
2. Photo Gift Toppers.
Instead of writing to and from, make a photo tag. You can use a childhood picture of the receiver, or a picture of the giver on the package.
3. Use wallpaper as gift wrap.
Scour garage sales or your grandma's attic for vintage wallpaper.
4. Use fabric for gift wrap.
5. Decorative Packing Tape as faux ribbon.
6. Personalize your gift with Printable Clip Art.
7. Wrap presents with doilies.
8. Fashion Pipe Cleaners into Gift Toppers.
9. Create Cupcake Liner Toppers.
10. Make Felt Gift Toppers.
I just love the holidays, here are a few of my favorite holiday projects I have made:
More Tips on How to Gift Wrap: