Tip Junkie is here to take the drab out of Mondays with Make Over Monday
featuring home decor living. I've received some make overs from Tip Junkie readers and I hope they'll inspire you to turn your trash into treasure.
Do you have a home decor living tutorial on your blog? Submit it
so I can feature you!
Home Decor Living
1. Funky Chalkboard Dresser Art
- Turn an old plywood dresser into a piece of art and fun activity for your children using chalkboard paint.
2. Refinished Red Entry Way Hutch Tutorial
- I used Rust-Oleum Colonial Red and sprayed the entire thing to give it a new lovely look.
3. Refinished Reading Table Lamp
- A complete painted and refinished make over for these yard sale finds.
4. Step by step Hutch make over tutorial
- I have had many people ask me what glaze I use. It is Valspar Mocha Glaze (and this is the Valspar white paint I have used on all my furniture makeovers). I love both of these products.
5. A little thing for my bling
(DIY Decor jewelry organizer) - I gave an old gold frame a few coats of Rustoleum Heirloom White spray paint, and whipped out the staple gun to attach the wire.
6. Repurposing a Goodwill find into a wet bar/wine storage
- With some simple paint and a new handle this home decor living makeover was easy as pie.
7. How to paint particle board furniture
-I only used a few items, sandpaper (120 and 220), Primer (spray works best), paint and brushes, and clear lacquer (option but a good idea).
8. DIY zebra rug, using an old rug and some paint
- I got this old rug for free, it was a boring cream color and since I had always wanted a zebra rug, I decided THIS was the day to make it!
Be sure to tell these creative women that the Tip Junkie sent you to check out their home decor living make overs!
a. TJ Mom-preneur Shops: Creations by Crissy
Free Shipping on $30+
b. EH Mom-preneur Shops: Whimsy Cookie Co.
Custom Works of Art
c. Visit Our Peeps: Tonya Staab
d. TJ Blog Events & Giveaway Directory: Angelic Soaps and Gifts Giveaway!
e. Executive Homemaker: Pillow Box Printable