Breakfast is my favorite kind of food so today I'm featuring 16 of the best french toast recipes! You'll not only learn how to make french toast but also fun toppings, french toast casserole, and how to make baked french toast. My mouth is watering as I type this!
How to Make French Toast
1. Easy French Toast Recipe - A basic or traditional way of making french toast that's an easy recipe.
2. French Toast Muffins - I love french toast and it just seemed the perfect beginning of Fall recipe.
3. Fluffy French Toast - The batter makes a nice coating over the bread. I think it is very similar to if you were breading something and deep frying it.
4. Oven Baked French Toast - A way to make french toast using french toast and cooked in your oven.
13. Pumpkin Pie French Toast - Even though it is totally decadent, I did modify it from traditional baked french toast recipes to make it arguably more healthy.
14. Pumpkin Challah French Toast - This recipe is based on a per person serving, which makes two pieces. You can increase the recipe according to the number of people you will be serving.
15. Pumpkin Bread French Toast - I used my favorite pumpkin bread recipe and turned it into french toast.
16. Pumpkin Stuffed French Toast - For the topping today, I heated up 1/2 an apple with some cinnamon and then mixed it with 1/2 Tbsp of maple syrup and a couple pecans.