- Have child put lost tooth under his or her pillow before bed.
- Print "First Lost Tooth Certificate".
- Trim off the excess white border.
- Fill in the child's name on the certificate.
- Circle the month and date of the lost tooth on the date wheel on the certificate.
- When the child is asleep, remove the tooth from under the pillow and leave the certificate and some coins if desired.
- Leave glitter, confetti or sequins as fairy dust near the bed.
First Lost Tooth Certificate
Added by: Laurie