Print Free File:Download
This game is so simple your older children can play it with your toddler! It's simple to make and even easier to play. The sky's the limit with Don't Eat Spidey! Use cereal, dinner or lunch food, as well as any kind of candy to play.
How to Make:
1. Print out on Cardstock.
2. Cut white edges off leaving an even small trim of white.
3. Glue to colored paper.
How to Play:
Place one piece of candy in each square. Send one person out of the room while the group chooses one candy piece to be SPIDEY. When the player returns he eats the candies one at a time; but the minute he touches SPIDEY the group yells DONT EAT SPIDEY!! His turn is then over and the next player leaves the room. Continue until all have had a turn.
Other Useful Ideas:
1. Eat Dinner: Use this game to get your toddler to eat his dinner. Cut up the food in bite-size pieces (chicken nuggets, grilled cheese, etc.) Put one piece of dinner in each square. Play the game accordingly.
2. Gifts: Attach a bag of M&M's and you've got a great birthday gift, Thank You gift, hostess gift, or Christmas gift! For Christmas also attach the M&M Christmas Poem.
3. Easter Time: Wondering what to do with all that Easter candy? Play Don't Eat Pete! together as a family.
4. Babysitter Game: This is also a great game for babysitters to play with your children. Kids love the "treat" and it's enjoyable for all. If you have a child that frequently babysits - make the game for him/her to play with the kids she tends.
5. Birthday Party Game: This game is such a crowd pleasure! It's so flexible on the number of players and everyone wins - it's the perfect game for a party.