Print Free File Here: DownloadDuring the holidays I love having a few accessories I can add to any outfit to make it more festive. My favorite are those I've knit or crocheted myself--they have a great cozy texture, are comfortable to wear, and don't break the bank! This new Red Heart Boutique Rigoletto Sequins yarn was destined for holiday festivities. It not only comes in a great range of on-trend colors, it has bling!
Print Free File Here: DownloadRigoletto Sequins would make a gorgeous scarf, but I thought something to pin on would be even more versatile. I love this ruffled pouf! It works on sweaters, blouses, t-shirts, coats, or even scarves. I am going to be wearing this a lot this season, and making some to giveaway. What woman couldn't use a cute pouf?
How to Crochet a Pouf with FREE printable pattern!You will need:
- 1 skein of Red Heart Boutique Rigoletto Sequins yarn (1 skein will actually make six or seven of these Poufs!)
- crochet hook in size 8.00mm or 9.00mm
- coordinating thread and a needle for finishing
Print Free File Here: Download
Other Crocheting Tutorials:
- 10 Knitting & Crochet Patterns Using Shimmer Yarn
- How to Make a Snowflake Gift Bow!
- 10 Fingerless Glove Patterns to Crochet
- 15 Free Crochet & Knitting Bag Patterns
- 16 How to Crochet Flowers and Bag Patterns