When Is April Fools?Every year, April Fools Day is the first day of April ~ April 1. Also known as All Fools' Day, April 1 isn't nationally viewed as a holiday ~ but it's celebrated by playing all kinds of practical jokes and silly tricks. It's simply a fun way to ring in Spring and give family members, friends, teachers, and neighbors a good laugh!
April Fools Jokes1. Sweet Sushi ~ I'm not sure who the joke will be on when I serve this. Me or my kids. Who wouldn't want this candy sushi plate on April Fool's day? 2. Mystery Dinner ~ Here's a really fun idea for an April Fool's Dinner. It's a mystery dinner with a twist. Directions and printable included! 3. Meatloaf Cake ~ Can you believe this cake is really meatloaf and mashed potatoes? My family would be fooled for sure!
Pranks For April Fools4. Solid Milk ~ Ever wondered how to make solid milk? Well, wonder no longer because it's really very simple and the results are phenomenal and perfect for an April Fool's Day prank. 5. Parking ticket printable~ This is the most authentic looking parking tickets I've ever seen and sure to fool the recipient.
Tricks For April Fools Day6. Bacon and Egg Treats ~ Here's a April Fools Trick I wouldn't mind getting. The miniature bacon and egg treats are made from pretzels and chocolate so you know they taste delicious! 7. Silly Cupcakes ~ And I thought one silly cupcake idea was innovative. Sara of Our Best Bites came up with FOUR. Pick one or three and delight your kids or co workers with these fun cupcakes for April Fools Day! Choose from Spaghetti and meatball, popcorn, mashed potatoes and peas/carrots or corn on the cob.
April Fools Practical Jokes8. Turn the Water Blue ~ Turn the kitchen water blue with nontoxic dye pellets, designed to tint children's bathwater. Simply unscrew the cap on the faucet, and set a couple of the colored tabs inside before replacing it. When the water is turned on, the burst of color will be surprising and temporary.
9. Sliced Banana that's not peeled! ~ I amazed my kids when I tried this one: presliced bananas! When they peeled the banana, they found the fruit inside is already cut into bite-size pieces. 10. Blue Teeth/Numb a Mouth ~ A drop of food coloring or drop of orajel on a toothbrush with alternately turn ones teeth blue or numb the mouth. Both temporary, both perfect April Fool's day practical jokes.
Funny April Fools Jokes11. Bug in the shoe ~ The key to this hilarious joke is to get a bug that looks life like! Then pick the person that is most likely to scream the loudest. 12. Bathroom Bankroll ~ I don't know about you, but I'd kinda like to be the target of this joke!
More Simple Tricks:
- Serve things backward; dessert first or breakfast for dinner.
- Use large bowls and utensils to eat with.
- Stretch Cling Wrap in the doorway of your front door when the kids come run in from school they bump into it.
- Sneak into your victims bathroom and fill their hair-dryer with baby powder. When they turn it on, their head will be pure white just like an old person!
- Get a small alarm clock and set it for 3:00 a.m. Put it under the victims bed so once it goes off they wont be able to find it.
- Stuff shoes with tissue paper down in the toe so you cant get them on all the way.
- Make good use of a rubber cockroach or spider.
- Switch out food in wrappers in your childs lunch.
- Switch out drawers in dresser.
- Switch out cereal in cereal boxes for breakfast
- 8 April Fools Practical Pranks
- Kids April Fools Prank Ideas
- April Fools Day Pranks