Simple Family Traditions
Most family traditions can be very simple activities that you do on a routine basis. For instance, growing up my dad made us shaped pancakes on Saturday morning. Because he took our breakfast one step further and made fun shapes with our food - an every day task turned into an anticipated tradition.Children Advent: Vacation Count Down - Several children advent calendar ideas that you can use for any holiday or vacation count down.
Celebrate Birthday Traditions
- Celebrate a Birthday with Fun Activities - Birthday cake for breakfast, numbered shirt, and crepe paper doorway are just a few fabulous ideas you can do for your child's special day.
- 12 Fun Birthday Activities - Here are 12 fun birthday activities you can do annually for your children on their special day.
- You Are Special Red Plate - Basically how the tradition works, is that you use the You are Special red plate at meal time when someone accomplishes something, gets a good grades, has a birthday, etc.
Valentines for Children
- Valentine Craft for Kids - Several fun activities and yearly traditions you can do during Valentine's Day.
- Cute Valentine Celebration Ideas - I hope you enjoy this seriously OTT Valentines Day post full of fabulous ideas submitted by Tip Junkie readers.
April Fools Practical Pranks
- April Fools Practical Pranks - A round up of several creative ways to pull pranks on your loved ones.
- Kids April Fools Prank Ideas - Ive searched the net and have found some fun ideas you can do to make the day extra fun!
- April Fools Day Pranks - Several ideas to get you in the mood to play some practical jokes.
- 5 Easter Craft Activities - Here are five Easter crafts that also double as traditions to do with my children.
- 10 Easter Traditions for Children - I have several amazing Easter traditions for children that you can incorporate in your own home!
1st Day of School Activities
- 19 First Day of School Ideas and Activities - To make creating your own first day of school traditions even easier, I've put then all together into one printable.
- First Day of School Activities and Traditions - 5 easy first day of school activities that you can turn into traditions and do with your kids.
- End of School Year Activities - The end of school year activities can be such a fun time to celebrate with your children.
- End of School Year Celebrations - Creative end of school year traditions as well as welcome summer activities to do with the kids.
- Halloween Games for Kids - Here are the fun Halloween activities and traditions that I do with my boys.
- 12 Thanksgiving Craft Activities for Children - I love to feature Thanksgiving craft activities for children! I find it such a fun way to celebrate the thanksgiving season.
- 13 Thanksgiving Traditions for Children - I hope you'll be inspired to do one of these activities with your family this year.
Christmas Family Activities
- How to Create Memorable Christmas Traditions - Today were focusing on how to create memorable Christmas Traditions for your family.
- 17 Creative Christmas traditions - A printable list from Executive Homemaker.
- You've Been Star'd - Ring and run activity you can do as a family.
- Christmas Countdown Advent Calendar - I have several and my boys really enjoy the tradition of counting down to Christmas.