Make your own Autobot Transformer 3D invitations using this template.
For the inside wording I used:
You have been asked to help on a special rescue mission. Galvatron has stolen the matrix, without its wisdom and power the Autobots will be defenseless against the evil Decepticons. They plan to steal all the earth’s resources and destroy it!
Please help the Autobots get the matrix back and save the earth! Join DYLAN at our secret base: (Fill in address, phone, etc.)
How to Make:
1. Print out the outside template on Silver or Grey cardstock.
2. Cut it out. Be sure to cut along the slit inside as well.
3. Make your invitation wording and print out on dark blue paper.
4. Use the inside template to trace around your wording and then cut out.
5. Glue the blue paper to the inside of the grey paper.
7. Use a black sharpie to add the lines on the outside of the “face” for the autobot.