Blue’s Clues Birthday Party Agenda
You can use this format for any children TV Show inspired birthday party. They usually have a birthday party episode, record it (or download it off of Netflix), and then follow the outline. That’s what I did for this Blue’s Clues Birthday party many years ago. To this day it’s still one of my favorites because it was so easy to put together since I just followed the cartoon’s outline.
I replicated Steve’s house with colored paper from a teacher supply place in front of my front door. See picture for example.
1. Get a picture with “Steve” in front of his house. (My mom made Jason’s shirt.)
2. “Sign in” by drawing yourself of a friend of blues on the house. Crayons in basket outside.
3. Paw Print face painting
Tickey Tock – It’s “Time” for the Party!
* Foamtastic black & lt. Blue
* Paper fasteners
* glue stick
* Red marker
* Number stickers
* Dinner plate
* Marker for Numbers
Handy Dandy Notebook
Use this file to print out four sets of covers to make your own notebook for each guest.
Print Free File: Handy Dandy Notebook
1. printed of computer on yellow & green paper
2. small spiral notebook
3. Jumbo Crayon
* Cake box
Pin the Party Hat on Blue
Rules: Have guests color their own party hat to mount on blue. Put name on hat.
* Poster Board of Blue
* Green ribbon (for stripes)
* Light green paper
* Light blue paper
* Blue circles
* Blue swirlies
Mailbox: Letter Decorated Smaller T.V.
* Draw a large spiral on a sheet of light blue paper, cut along the spiral and hang from the ceiling. Make dark blue and light spirals, too.
* Create a path of printable paw prints to lead to your party space. If you live in an apartment building, or if it’s a nice day, make a path of paw prints from the outside of your house to the party space.
Prizes for Winners: Clue cookie
Print Free File: Blues Clues Birthday Party Agenda
Blue’s Clues Birthday Program:
(Use Blue’s Clue’s Birthday Video Cartoon throughout party)
Gathering Game: Draw on Steve’s House (Take photo of each child)
10:15: Birthday Candle Dance (face painting) (Show Cartoon)
10:25: Make Tickety Tock (“Time for Party”)
10:35: Blue’s Clues Song (Show Cartoon)
10:45: Notebooks: Find 1st Clue: Candle Clue
10:50: Pin party hat on Blue
11:00: Notebooks: Find 2nd Clue: Icing Clue
11:05: Mailbox: Letter Video (Show Cartoon)
11:15: Open Presents
* Have box (decorated w/ Blues Friends) to put presents in & trash sack
* Sing: “Present Time, Present Time open the present to see what’s inside”.)
11:20: Notebooks – Find 3rd Clue: Cake Box (Thinking Chair & (Show Cartoon: “Figured out” Sing Song)
11:25 Cake & Ice-cream (B-day song)
11:35: Gift Bags (to parents) & Clean-up (Show Cartoon: “Now it’s time for so long…”)
Record Video (Cartoon) for T.V.
B-day candle dance
Blue’s Clues song
“Here’s the mail”
Thinking Chair song (3rd clue)
“Now it’s time for so long…”