DIY Toadstool Chairs for a Fairy Party Made by a Mommy! They are super easy to make and add that extra special touch to any event. Fairy approved and great for musical toadstools!
Just a Tip!
Estimated Time: 1-2 hours
You Will Need...
- 6-32 Round Headed Slotted Screws 2 inches long
- 6-32 Hex Nuts
- #8 Flat Washers
- 17 ¾ inch Plywood Circles
- Glue gun with glue sticks
- Hot Pink Felt- 21 inch squares (you can choose any color scheme)
- Light Pink Felt cut into 4 inch circles (5 per chair)
- Brown Felt (cut in rectangle to wrap around the bucket with 2 extra inches on top and bottom)
- Stuffing (I used Morning Glory Stuffing)
- Power Drill
- Packing tape
Click an image or step number to view full size.
# 1 Step 1:
Inspired By:Parties By Alex
Service provided by:Parties By Alex All-inclusive theme Playdate and Birthday Parties
You might also love...
Love this?Right Now!