I’m still catching up on the fabulous tips that have been submitted from readers. Here are a few organizational tips and ideas which can be generalized as solutions for your paper problems.
1. Maria has a simple way to organize cards of all different sizes.
2. Jessica’s Clear Stamp Organizing Book references her clear stamps by theme.
3. Melissa submitted her Desk Caddy to hold a pencil and papers.
4. Miranda’s has a good system for organizing artwork.
5. Katherine made a place for all that family-school-home-life paperwork.
6. Bonnie submitted her home management station.
7. Shaila organizes all of her bills and mail coming in and out of the house.
8. Darcy gave her file cabinet a make over with paper and modge podge.
Your old e-mail and Google Reader feeds are no longer working, please update by clicking on the links below: