Make your own family calendar to help you organize and plan for the year.<
There are so many ways you can make this calendar.
1. Make 12 layouts:
* Using pictures in Microsoft Publisher and print it out on card-stock with this calendar front and back.
* You digital scrapbookers have got it easy! Simply print out 12 of your favorites, use this calendar, and have it spiral bound.
* Use your kids artwork from school for the layouts.
2. Take it to Office Depot and have it spiral bound with a plastic front cover and black back cover.
3. To personalize and make the calendar more useful, I add all the families birthdays and other special days.
I add everything to my calendar, such as:
* Birthdays (be sure to add new friends & babies)
* Boy Scouts
* Church meetings
* Date Nights: Spouse, Daddy/Daughter, Mother/Son
* Doctors Appointments, Due Dates, and other Reminders: Dentist, Ortho, shots, etc.
* Holiday & Events
* Monthly Events: Girls Night Out, Book Club, etc.
* Pay Bill Day
* Play Dates for kiddos
* School Holiday & Break Schedules
* Sports sign up dates, practices, and games
* Vacations and Day trips
At the bottom of each month I add things I need to remember for that month, such as:
* Birthday Cards
* Birthday Party planning
* Holiday planning, gift planning, and outfit planning
* Kids letters to Grandparents (our goal is to write 1 a month and rotate the grandparents)
* Contact an old friend (I e-mail or send something to 1 long-time friend a month)
* Cash for Food Storage (I collect a small amount of cash each month and put away, just in case.)
Make the Calendar for:
1. Yourself to keep you organized.
2. Christmas Gift for the Grandparents.
You could go one further and make this calendar holder. It’s seriously so easy!
Print Free File: How to Make the Calendar Holder
How to Make the Calendar Holder:
1. Simply get some plywood and molding, cut the molding to frame the board.
2. I painted the board red first and then black. (You can use any colors)
3. Sand different places around the frame with sand paper to let the red show through.
4. Spray it with polyurethane.
5. Order your family name in cream vinyl lettering.
See the tutorial on how to make this on my personal blog.
P.S. Learn how to organize your Property Binder and print it all from one file.