In this digital world of online interaction, advertising, community building, branding building, idea sharing and social media, its so important to stay on top of industry trends and keep on learning! That’s why I regularly attend conferences! I have been lucky enough to be able to travel to conferences all over the United states and network with amazing women who share common goals and aspirations and I’ve learned so many things. I’ve also been able to share my knowledge and grow as an entrepreneur and public speaker.
In 2012 I’ve joined the Bloggy Boot Camp Circuit and have the privilege of speaking at all of the stops across the US. I’m so excited and hope to meet many of you, my loyal Tip Junkie Readers! Rumor has it that tickets are selling like hot cakes so if you are planning on attending, you might want to purchase your ticket soon! And let me know you’ll be there so we can meet up, OK?
Bloggy Boot Camp Online
Now, for many people, traveling just isn’t an option, and that’s why online learning seminars are fabulous. The women who put on Bloggy Boot Camp are also offering their conference series virtually. Attendees may choose to view the seminars live or watch the recorded versions online at their convenience. ”Bloggy Boot Camp Online Sessions offer a unique education program. A typical webinar course lasts approximately 90 minutes and includes time for Q&A.”
APRIL 30, 2012 AT 6:00 PM PST:
- How to Build a Media Kit
- How to Pitch PR and Brands Effectively
- Giveaways and Promotional Campaigns: How to Make Them Successful, What You are Required to Disclose, How to Promote Yourself Effectively
- SEO 101: Understanding the Fundamentals of SEO
- Niche Blogs: Why Google Loves Niche Blogs Work & Why You Should Consider Becoming One
- Why Vlogging Needs to be a Part of Your SEO Strategy
- Staying Professional: Procuring and Nurturing Business Relationships
- Things to Consider Before Turning Pro
- Contracts 101: What You Need to Know Before Signing on the Dotted Line
- 10 Must Have WordPress Plugins for Your Blog
- How to Use Your Social Media Platforms, like Facebook and Pinterest, to Increase Your Blog Traffic While You Sleep
- How to Succeed in the Jam Packed Online World: Effective Time Management Skills
*Participants can watch any sessions they miss via the recordings.
You can register for this session or any of the four virtual sessions by clicking on the BBC Online Registration Page!
I personally know Tiffany and Francesca and have seen them teach and speak on numerous occasions. They know their subject material and how to present it and if you are serious about learning more about social media and blogging and how to take your knowledge to the next level, I’d highly, highly recommend this course. And P.S. I’m telling y’all about this course because I think it’s a wonderful resource. Period.