A great tutorial for beginners — This is an easy little cap that can be used for dress-up or used as a fancy shower cap. it’s inexpensive to make and makes an adorable gift.
Just a Tip!
Difficulty: For Beginners
Estimated Time: 1-2 hours
You Will Need...
- 1 sheet posterboard or large paper
- 22" square of lightweight cotton print or satin fabric
- 22" square of thin plastic
- (I used a $3 shower curtain liner from Target)
- 1 package satin or cotton bias tape, coordinating color
- (extra wide, double fold, 3 yards)
- 2 yards Vivid Pink Rose Lace Trim
- 1/2" elastic, approx. 24" inches in length
- Small safety-pin
- pins, coordinating threads, scissors, tape measure, pencil, tweezers or craft stick, sewing machine
Inspired By:Sew Delish
You might also love...
Love this?Right Now!