Do you have a new neighbor? A family member who loves to garden? Maybe a friend who needs a beautiful pick me up? Whatever the occasion, this simple DIY Dollar Store Flower Pot and Watering Can Gift Idea is the perfect craft to make for the garden lover in your life.
Just a Tip!
Difficulty: Very Easy
Estimated Time: Under 30 minutes
You Will Need...
- Martha Stewart Adhesive Silk Screens
- Martha Stewart Handled Squeegees
- Dollar Store Flower Pot
- Dollar Store Watering Can
- Folk Art Acrylic Paint (Color: Metallic)
- Mod Podge or Spray Acrylic Sealer
- Pinking Sheers
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Standard Size Brown Paper Lunch Bag
- Flowers or any other gift.
Inspired By:Stacy Molter
You might also love...
Love this?Right Now!