We thought we’d make a thumbprint plate craft with a little Christmas humor by turning our thumbprints into cute little carolers. This was the quickest and easiest plate craft to create since we only needed one thumbprint from each family member (including mom and dad this time!) before adding our finishing details with sharpie markers.
You are here: Home / Holiday Crafts / Christmas / Christmas Crafts / Personalized Christmas Carolers Thumbprint Plate Craft
Just a Tip!
Difficulty: Very Easy
Estimated Time: Under 30 minutes
You Will Need...
- Dollar Store Dinner Plate
- Martha Stewart Glass Paint Gloss (Frost Habanero)
- Black Fine Point Sharpie Pen
- Green Fine Point Sharpie Pen
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Newspaper (to protect work surface)
- Cute Little Children and their Thumbs
- Super Gloss Mod Podge
- Mod Podge 4″ Taklon Brush
Inspired By:Stacy Molter
You might also love...
Love this?Right Now!