Play this fun game with your family or at a Leap Year party. This is the same concept as “Pin the Tail on the Donkey”.
How to Make:
1. Print out this frog poster onto white card stock (preferred)
2. Cut along the black lines and cut out the individual crowns. (There are 8 in the file)
3. Glue onto a green poster board
4. Trim poster board so there’s equal “green space” around each side.
5. Laminate poster and crowns (preferred)
How to Play:
Add some tape behind each crown. For each child’s turn, blindfold the child and spin around with the crown in their hand. Have the child try to pin the crown on top of the frogs head.
Print Free File: Pin the Crown on the Frog