These are for personal use. Please do not redistribute or sell my images.
How to Make the Banner:
1. Print the pages out from Delightful Designs blog on cardstock and cut each circle out.
2. Punch holes about 1/2 inch from the top edges on the left and right sides of your cut-outs.
3. String the letters together to create your banner.
4. Hang them in one long banner or create two smaller banners to display one above the other.
(Hint: Sometimes the shorter version is better for pictures!)
How to Make Super Dad T-shirt:
There’s also a Super Dad logo you can print onto iron-on paper and create a custom T-shirt.
1. Buy the color printer iron on transfer paper for dark shirts. I buy mine at Michaels.
2. Follow the directions from their website and upload the SuperDad logo to design the shirt.
3. Print out with a color printer onto the printbale transfer paper.
4. Cut out and iron on to T-shirt.
How to make the card:
The last file is a small bi-fold card. Print, cut out, and fold horizontally. The inside is blank so you or your children can create a personalized message to tell Dad what a SUPER guy he is!!
About the Executive Homemaker:
Merydwen is a teacher, wife, stay at home mommy, and designer. With kids of her own, life began to change. She quit teaching to raise children full-time and soon found inspiration for birthday invitations, personalized party supplies, and other cards in unexpected places: a favorite toy, a cute napkin or paper plate, or even a silly song.