These DIY Halloween Pillar Candle Holders are super cute, easy to make, and perfect for any Halloween table-scape. Transform your pillar candle holders to fit any spook-tacular theme with inexpensive dollar store embellishments.
Just a Tip!
Difficulty: For Beginners
Estimated Time: Up to 4 hours
You Will Need...
- Dollar Store Glass Pillar Candle Holders
- Martha Stewart Glass Spray Paint Kit
- Martha Stewart Patterning Tape
- Martha Stewart Glass Paint Gloss (Color Mace)
- Martha Stewart Glass Paint Fine Glitter (Color Obsidian)
- Misc. Dollar Store Halloween Decorations
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Newspaper (to protect work surface)
Inspired By:Stacy Molter
You might also love...
Love this?Right Now!
[ See All ]