Today we are learning how-to make 16 homemade Christmas decorations for the home. These are such creative Christmas crafts and many of these ideas can also be given as homemade Christmas gifts.
Christmas Decorations for the Walls
1.Grapevine wreath decorated in fabric flowers and tutorial from Piccadily Peddlers.
2. Glitter balls tied with ribbon from the curtain rod with a tie of tulle from Fresh Poppy Design.
3. Vintage sheet music and burlap frame from Craftaholics Anonymous.
4. Framed pine cone tutorial from Craftaholics Anonymous.
Homemade Christmas Decorations for the Table
5. Sewn fabric backdrop for a Nativity tutorial from Mudpotter.
6. No Sew Santa table runner tutorial from Tote’s Life.
7. How to make Christmas Trees out of washers and paper from Junk Blossoms.
8. How to make a Christmas Santa Clause topiary from Fingerprints.
Holiday Home Decor Ideas
9. How to make Santa Cones from Thrifty Decor Chick.
10. Create custom burlap JOY Christmas Plaques for under $12 a tutorial from Chanty 2 Chic.
11. Wooden Joy Banner Block tutorial from Child Made Tutorials.
12. How to make silhouette tiles for stocking holders from Beneath My Heart.
Party Decorations For A Christmas Party
13. How to make pretty holiday pillows using freezer paper stencil tutorial from My Backyard Eden.
14. Festive holiday JOY frame ideas from The Blackberry Vine.
15. A great way to use up scrap ribbon and make a fabulous garland that is fun to decorate with from Whitney Caroline Designs.
16. Hang candy canes from fishing line to make a A frugal but dramatic Christmas decoration from My Blessed Life.
Previous Christmas Decorating Related Posts:
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- Christmas Stocking Tutorials & Ideas
- How to hang stockings with out a mantle
- Decorating for the Holidays
- Christmas Advent Calendars
- Christmas count down calendars
- Fun Advent Calendars
- Christmas Tree Decor