We’re continuing our Christmas in July celebration here on Tip Junkie. Next up is 20 creative and beautiful Christmas present gift wrap ideas for your homemade gifts. Here are several fun handmade and semi-homemade gift wrapping tutorials you can use to beautify your presents for Christmas.
How to Wrap a Gift
1. Magic Box tutorial and pattern from Life As Lou
2. How to make a Charmed gift bag out of fat quarters by Moda Bake Shop.
3. Linen or Gift Bag Tutorial with a velcro flap by Mel’s Own Place.
4. Linen and lace drawstring gift bag tutorial from A Little Red Ribbon
Decorative Christmas Box Tutorials
5. Embellished Origami Box tutorial from Inkurable Stampers
6. Christmas box tutorial for packaging lotion or hand sanitizer from Inking Out of the Box.
7. Stamped candle and gift box set from the Saucy Stamper
8. Stamped and embellished Christmas gift box pattern and tutorial from In My Craft Room
9. Lidded orgami box with padded flower tutorial from U Handbag.
10. Itty Bitty Sweet Treat cone boxes from Handmade
11. How to make Gift Box Sashes with complete instructions by Amy Butler
12. Faux wood parcel wrapping w/ leaf tags from Bugs & Fishes
13. Wrap a Christmas gift in decorator kitchen hand towels from Inspiring Ideas.
14. Colored mesh tulle fabric pouch tutorial from Chez Plum.
15. How to embellish Bags with doilies, rick rack, old lace and jingle bells to wrap your Christmas gifts from Decor to Adore.
16. How to make gift bags out of envelopes from How About Orange.
Christmas Gift Wrapping for the Children
17. Snowman gift wrapping from Muffins and More
18. Gingerbread House Gift Box from Love Scrappin’
19. Pinwheel Origami Christmas gift box from Cut Out & Keep
20. Fabric bag tutorial for odd shaped gifts from Carrie’s Quilting Mania
Previous Christmas Wrapping Related Posts:
If you have a Christmas related tutorial or great idea on your blog, feel free to submit it! I’d love to feature you.