Print Free File: Printable Teacher Thank You Notes
These darling apple thank you notes can be used to accompany an end of the school year gift, teacher appreciation week, meet the teacher, or the first day of school. Bundle several together, add envelopes, and red gingham ribbon and you’ve also got a great gift card set.
How to Make:
1. Print PDF file on bright white cardstock
2. Cut page in half (dotted line)
3. Fold in half, or score/fold (I use a bone folder)
4. These notecards fit in standard A2 envelopes.
5. Tie with a cute ribbon or package in a cellophane bag and tie with ribbon!
6. Give to your favorite teacher!
About the Executive Homemaker:
I’m Kim! Editor/Designer of The TomKat Studio, where I share fabulous party planning and decorating ideas!