Do you have an old furniture piece that needs a lift? Well, then you’re in luck. Here are 16 before and after second hand furniture makeovers! Each of these tutorials have step by step pictures with all the details on how to bring your DIY furniture project from drab to fab. Enjoy!
Second Hand Furniture
1. Beautiful buffet makeover – Goodwill old furniture buffet turned into a beauty.
2. Thrift Store Furniture Refinishing Project - How to makeover an old entertainment hutch.
3. Thrift Store Wingback Slipcover Pattern - Using a staple gun, stitching, burlap piping, and burlap covered buttons to match.
4. Master Bathroom Vanity Bench – How to refinish an old furniture bench into a gorgeous piece of furniture.
5. Storage Daybed Pattern – Can you build a box? What about three boxes? Then put some trim on the outside edges? Yes? Then you can build a storage bed like this one.
6. The remaking of a light fixture - I took thrift store find and some spray paint and mad something beautiful
7. Burlap Fireplace Cover - A fun tutorial on how to make a fireplace cover.
8. How To Make a Pet Bed Out of a Suitcase – Make your small bet a cozy bed out of an old hard suitcase.
Before and After
9. Goodwill Furniture Restoration - Here is a cool tutorial on how to take old furniture and restore it.
10. Old Furniture Repair – Using primer, sand paper, and stencils create a beautiful piece for any room.
11. Refinished Thrift Find – A coffee table repainted as an entertainment center.
12. Thrift Store Lamp Makeover – Use ribbon and fabric to embellish a lovely lamp.
13. Home Office Memo board - This memo board is not only adorable but very functional. She made the butterflies out of cardstock and glued them to thumb tacks.
14. Home Office Makeover – I just adore this upholstered rattan backed chair in the home office.
15. Mantel Makeover – How to turn a boring fireplace mantel into something more gorgeous.
16. Kitchen Chalkboard Paint Doors – Look how fun these kitchen pantry doors are painted with chalkboard paint.