Tip Junkie is here to take the drab out of Mondays with Make Over Monday featuring home decor living. I’ve received some make overs from Tip Junkie readers and I hope they’ll inspire you to turn your trash into treasure.
Do you have a home decor living tutorial on your blog? Submit it so I can feature you!
Home Decor Living
1. Funky Chalkboard Dresser Art – Turn an old plywood dresser into a piece of art and fun activity for your children using chalkboard paint.
2. Refinished Red Entry Way Hutch Tutorial – I used Rust-Oleum Colonial Red and sprayed the entire thing to give it a new lovely look.
3. Refinished Reading Table Lamp – A complete painted and refinished make over for these yard sale finds.
4. Step by step Hutch make over tutorial – I have had many people ask me what glaze I use. It is Valspar Mocha Glaze (and this is the Valspar white paint I have used on all my furniture makeovers). I love both of these products.
5. A little thing for my bling (DIY Decor jewelry organizer) – I gave an old gold frame a few coats of Rustoleum Heirloom White spray paint, and whipped out the staple gun to attach the wire.
6. Repurposing a Goodwill find into a wet bar/wine storage – With some simple paint and a new handle this home decor living makeover was easy as pie.
7. How to paint particle board furniture -I only used a few items, sandpaper (120 and 220), Primer (spray works best), paint and brushes, and clear lacquer (option but a good idea).
8. DIY zebra rug, using an old rug and some paint – I got this old rug for free, it was a boring cream color and since I had always wanted a zebra rug, I decided THIS was the day to make it!
Be sure to tell these creative women that the Tip Junkie sent you to check out their home decor living make overs!