Anthropologie is a favorite store of so many of my friends and fellow bloggers. Therefore today I’m featuring 10 DIY projects with free patterns and pictured tutorials on how to make gorgeous Anthropology inspired products for yourself and your home.
1. Anthropologie inspired knotted bedding part 2 (putting it all together) – I went and fell in love with the rosette bedding at Anthropologie. It shares all sorts of things with my Thai Silk Bedding… it’s beautiful, and lovely, and totally out of our price range. So I made my own.
2. Anthropologie Inspired Cuffed Bracelet – I love to make jewelry and here is an easy jeweled bracelet you can make at home inspired by one from Anthropologie.
3. Anthropologie Style Ruffle Shirt Tutorial – Take a regular t-shirt and pin on lace and fabric to create these diagonal ruffles.
4. Anthropologie Bib Flower Necklace Tutorial- A tutorial on how to make the Potentilla Bib necklace which retails at $138 at Anthropology.
5. Anthropologie Knock-Off: Curtain Call Top Tutorial – Made from one t-shirt that fits you, one XL t-shirt, scissors, needle and thread/sewing machine, and a tape measure.
6. Tutorial: Anthropologie Inspired Fabric Letters - A tutorial on how to make these padded denim fabric letters for your child’s room.
7. Anthropology Ruffled Skirt Free Pattern – There are two ways to do this. One is to make the whole skirt yourself using a knit fabric, and the other is to take an existing pencil or slim a-line skirt you already have and add the ruffles to it.
8. Coffee Filter Wreath Anthropology Style - How to make an easy and beautiful wreath out of coffee filters inspired from Anthropology.
9. Fabric Flower for a Headband or T-shirt Embellishment - For this tutorial, I will show how to add it to an elastic headband. First, you need a length of fabric (around 32 inches long and about 2.5 inches wide).
10. Tutorial: DIY Anthropologie Inspired Multi-Strand Necklace – I was in Anthropologie the other day and saw a lovely necklace… I liked the concept of lace, beads, and ribbon but wanted a piece that was more romantic.