Quickly give your bookcase a pop of color without the commitment of painting or the extra effort of cutting and measuring paper using only 1 roll of wrapping paper and tape.
You Will Need...
- 1 roll of wrapping paper, tape and scissors
1. Simply remove your shelves and books.
2. Tape the beginning end of a roll of wrapping paper at the top of your bookcase and let it fall down.
3. Tape every 6-10 inches down the length of the paper.
4. Cut the paper at the bottom of the bookcase and finish taping.
5. Replace your shelves and books and you're done!