This beautiful and delicious toffee treat is so easy to make! It uses your favorite store-bought shortbread cookies as a base, so all you need to do is crumble, then top with the hot homemade toffee and chocolate.
Just a Tip!
Difficulty: For Beginners
Estimated Time: Under 30 minutes
You Will Need...
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 4 sticks (1 pound) salted butter, cut in to 1" pieces
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 8 ounces shortbread cookies, broken in to bite sized pieces
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (I prefer Ghirardelli)
- 1 Tablespoon fine flake salt (Maldon, Fleur de Sel, Sel Gris)
- Half Sheet Baking Pan (13x18x1)
- Aluminum Foil
- Wooden Spoon or Silicone spatula
- Candy Thermometer
- Small offset spatula or silicone spatula
You might also love...
Love this?Right Now!