Perfect for a beach, mermaid, or summer party, these whimsical little treats are easy to make! You can use store bought Madeleines or make your own, then add a pearly gumball and royal icing embellishments to bring the whimsical beach-themed treat to life.
Just a Tip!
Difficulty: Very Easy
Estimated Time: Under 30 minutes
You Will Need...
- Madeleine Cakes (store bought or homemade)
- You'll need two Madeleines for each "oyster"
- White gumballs
- (Bought mine in a multi-color pack at Target
- for $2.99. There were about 25 whites)
- Pearl Dust -- Super Pearl
- (Purchase online through Etsy, Ebay,
- or cake decorating stores)
- Soft bristle paint brush
- (like a small blush brush)
- Royal Icing
- (my recipe follows)
- Pink sanding sugar (at least 1/3 cup)
- Raw or Turbinado sugar for
- the bed of "sand"
You might also love...
Love this?Right Now!