Soup and winter go hand and hand. How about a soup thats tasty and very easy to throw together. What if I told you your family will LOVE it because it taste like pizza? How about Italian Beef and Pepperoni soup to warm you up!
Just a Tip!
Difficulty: Very Easy
Budget: Absolutely Free
Estimated Time: Under 30 minutes
You Will Need...
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 cup sliced turkey pepperoni
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese (optional)
Click an image or step number to view full size.
# 1 Step 1: Instructions In a large du...
You might also love...
Love this?Right Now!
[ See All ]