This is a fun dessert that you can bring to people fully baked or even frozen with baking instructions. So much fun to make and so incredibly easy. The gluten-free, organic ingredients make these yummy little pies even better and tastier too!
You Will Need...
- 4, half-pint, wide mouth Ball glass canning jars
- Baker Bliss Maker Gluten-Free Pie Dough (see previous post for recipe)
- Baker Bliss Maker Canned Apple Pie Filling OR
- 7 cups (15-20 whole) organic tart, firm apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup corn starch or tapioca starch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Click an image or step number to view full size.
# 1 Step 1: OK...first you are going to...
# 2 Step 2: Once you have the dough rol...
# 3 Step 3: Cut the remaining pie crust...
# 4 Step 4: Now that you have your crus...
# 5 Step 5: It's time for your topping ...
# 6 Step 6: As soon as you can see that...
# 7 Step 7: Baker Bliss Maker Gluten-Fr...