Christmas mice are a fun, novel holiday treat. Gather the kids in the kitchen for this crafty project, and quickly prepare eight – sixteen homespun gifts.
Just a Tip!
Difficulty: Very Easy
Estimated Time: Under 30 minutes
You Will Need...
- * Cherries with stems (one jar with 28 cherries)
- * Chocolate”kisses”
- * 3.5 ounces of chocolate (tempered is easiest) per jar of cherries
- * Sliced almonds (one – two ounces)
- * Candy boxes and “cups” (Nancy’s Fancy’s in Santa Rosa, CA)(boxes come in packages of ten)
- * Baker’s Twine
- * Card Stock
- * Computer with design program (Publisher, Photoshop – Word will do in a pinch)
- * Printer
You might also love...
Love this?Right Now!