This tutorial describes a very cute burlap wreath with felt roses that can be hung on any door, looks beautiful! It is a useful addition to any Valentine decorations.
You Will Need...
- 1.A hot glue gun & 1-2 glue sticks
- 2.Wreath either of straw or styrofoam
- 3.Burlap ribbon, at least 30 feet for
- average size wreath. Approx. 18”
- 4.Assortment of felt flowers/roses,
- some craft stores sell them pre-made.
- 5.Ribbon to hang wreath with.
Unwrap the wreath from packaging and glue the edge of the burlap ribbon to the wreath. When its snug, begin wrapping burlap around wreath overlapping about 1/2-3/4 of the way till the next loop. Continue to do this overlapping process till you reach where you started. There should be plenty of burlap left to do one more wrap around the majority of the wreath. When you’ve reached the end of your second layer, cut a clean edge of burlap and glue down. This will be the back of your wreath.
Lay out the felt flowers in the placement you would like. Then hot glue gun the bottom of the flowers to the burlap.
Tie a ribbon of your choice to the top of it because you are done! What a cute wreath you have... enjoy!