These stunning silk flower pins add a touch of elegance and “wow” to a simple sweater, purse, tote, or hairstyle. They’re made by using fabric ink to stamp vintage images on silk flower petals. Several different flowers are used to make a composite piece. The pins can be used to dress up a tote, handbag, headband, jacket or sweater.
You are here: Home / Crafts / Kids Crafts By Theme / Dress Ups / Accessories / Carte Postale Stamped Silk Flower Pin
Just a Tip!
Difficulty: For Beginners
Estimated Time: Under 30 minutes
You Will Need...
- Assorted Silk Flowers in the palette of your choosing
- Fabric Ink Pad
- (Look for fast drying and pigment based)
- Postcard or other Ephemeral type stamp
- (mine was purchased at Michael's)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Buttons or bits of vintage jewelry
- Felt (a single pin requires two 2" circles)
- Small hole punch
Click an image or step number to view full size.
# 1 Step 1:
You might also love...
Love this?Right Now!